Choosing the Right Type of Coverage for Your Business
As a business owner or manager, you know the true value wrapped up in your business’s livelihood. To create and maintain a healthy business operation is no small feat. Protecting your business with business insurance is not only required in part by law; it’s the smart thing to do. At Joel T. Cheatham Insurance Agency, we help businesses of all shapes and sizes choose the right business insurance to stay protected. Our agency has served the people of Henderson, NC, since 1914 with integrity and knowledge. If you own or manage a business or will be in such a position soon, contact the certified insurance agents at Joel T. Cheatham Insurance Agency. We offer complimentary consultations and quotes so you can make an informed decision about a business insurance policy.
A Coverage Umbrella for Your Business
Just as there are companies that provide virtually any product or service you can imagine, there are many diverse options and policies available in business insurance. Our certified agents are practiced in evaluating each of our business clients’ unique needs and pinpointing policies that make a great fit. We can combine several different aspects of business insurance to create a custom coverage package. As insurance agents, our goal is to create business insurance policy that covers you for incidents you might anticipate and for those you would never expect.
Types of Business Insurance Policy
Most businesses that we interact with require at least two or more types of coverage from among our business insurance offerings. Common coverage options within a business policy include:
- Property Insurance – This covers your business property, including buildings and equipment. It can also cover your product inventory in the event that it is damaged, if your business creates a product. Damage to property may include theft, vandalism or damage caused to your physical building.
- Liability Insurance – Much like liability insurance that you may have from your personal auto insurance, this protects you when another party is injured or experiences property damage caused by your business property or employees.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Workers compensation insurance is required for all types of businesses that have more than one employee.
- Business Interruption Insurance – This type of insurance helps you avoid substantial losses that can occur as the result of your business shutting down after an accident or for other reason. It can deliver a payout should your business suffer financially because of a shut down or other type of problem.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Our certified agents provide commercial auto insurance in addition to our personal auto insurance. Commercial auto insurance is essential for any company operating with vehicles of any sort.
- Umbrella Insurance – Umbrella insurance is an added level of financial protection against the unexpected. Umbrella insurance covers miscellaneous costs that can arise after an incident that is not covered by other business insurance policy. Umbrella insurance can be added to any policy for additional financial security.
The Perfect Combination of Protection for Your Business
The certified insurance agents at Joel T. Cheatham Insurance Agency in Henderson know how to help clients select business insurance policies with the right level of coverage. If you are researching business insurance policies, contact our team for a complimentary consultation. We can help you select a policy that works for your budget and protect all that is unique and special about your business.